The provincial government of Karnali is all set to introduce its budget through an ordinance. The budget plan tailored for the fiscal year of 2021/22 was presented in the provincial assembly on June 15.
The government has allotted NPR 36 billion 546 million 600 thousand for the next fiscal period.
The assembly couldn’t discuss on this due to the obstructions created by the main opposition political party CPN (UML).
Due to the political turmoil, the provincial government has decided to implement the budget through an ordinance.
The chief of Karnali, Govinda Kalauni, discontinued the eighth session of the assembly on Wednesday night upon the recommendation of Karnali Chief Minister Mahendra Shahi.
Stay Tuned to NepaliSansar for Latest Nepal News Updates!
- Nepal’s new Prime Minister Decides to Move into the Official Residence
- Nepali Banks Reap Profits Even During Pandemic
- Nepal’s Financial Future Uncertain as Oli Administration Exits Scene
- Deuba Becomes New PM of Nepal, PM KP Oli Ousted!
- Investment Board Nepal and Indian Power Company to Construct Hydroelectric Project
The post Nepali’s Karnali Province to Implement the Budget through Ordinance appeared first on Nepali Sansar.
Read full story at Nepali Sansar