Infinix, a Shenzhen-based Chinese smartphone brand, has announced its latest Infinix Note 10 smartphone range. Three smartphone lines, such as Infinix Note 10, Infinix Note 10 Pro and Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC, are part of the Infinix Note 10 series. The cheapest in the bunch is Infinix Note 10. There are a few impressive features on the smartphone. In addition, let’s see the specification, availability and price of Infinix Note 10 in Nepal in further detail.
Infinix Note 10 Overview
The Infinix Note 8 was released a year ago in Nepal. The smartphone is the successor. Infinix Note 10 is a smartphone with a medium budget that offers several features and specifications. A wide 6.95-inch FHD plus monitor, 3 rear cameras and more is available on the smartphone with 5000mAH of massive battery back-up.
Beginning with the smartphone design, it has an elegant and modern design similar to that of Note 8. The smartphone lost its pill-shaped cutout and decided to cut the selfie with a central punch-hole. It has a rectangular rear module with left alignment.
Full HD plus super fluid monitor, with a refreshing rate of 90Hz and a sample rate of 180Hz Touch, is available from Infinix Note 10. The screen resolution of the predecessor has been improved to FHD. The mobile has a screen size of 91 per cent, a ratio of 1500:1, 480 nit and a density of 387 PPI. The mobile has a fingerprint scanner on the side and Face Unlock for security purposes.
Now, when it comes to the Infinix Note 10 image, it flashes a rectangular module with a rear threefold camera setup. The smartphone has a 48 MP main camera, an f/2.4 aperture and a 2 MP depth sensor and a 2 MP monochrome f/2.4 aperture lentil.
On the front, this smartphone contains a big 16 MP AI magnificent selfie camera, which snaps fascinating and fine photos.
As for the smartphone’s video aspect, the rear camera can record videos on the front of [email protected], [e-mail protected] and [email protected].
Infinix Note 10 Performance
In terms of performance, the MediaTek octa-core MediaTek G85 Excellent Game Processor drives Infinix Note 10. It is a chipset with two cores of 2.0 GHz for Cortex-A75 and six cores of 1.8GHz for Cortex-A55 clocks. As for the GPU, Mali-G52 MC2, which is weaker, is 1.0 GHz. The chipset is connected to a RAM of 4GB or 6GB. The computer provides 64GB or 128GB in-house storage. It also has a MicroSD slot for more storage. It is also available.
The smartphone is running on the software front on Android 11, with XOS 7.6 in its top. Infinix also has various modern gamers features. The “dar-link” means that the company believes that the reliability of the frame rate can be improved and that the instrument remains cool. Additional features are included, such as the Game and the Game Booster.
As for the system battery, Infinix Note 10 has an enormous battery of 5,000 mAh. However, it is surprisingly below his predecessor Note 8, which had 5,200 mAh. It also includes an 18W fast charging support which charges through its USB-Type C port. According to the brands, the smartphone has 53 standby days, it can play music for up to 160 hours, 38 hours of chat and 12 hours of gaming.
Connectivity and Other specs
Infinix Note 10 features Dual Nano-SIM, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11, b/g/s/s 2.4G PLACE 5G, Hotspot, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, USB Type-C, FN, DTS, Headphone Jack, 3.5mm, etc. Talking about link optionalities, Infinix Note 10 features. The smartphone features 4G/3G/2G mobile networks.
It also features a double speaker and a built-in sound localisation technology with DTS audio processing. For your favorite song, movie or mobile game there is no compromise on sound quality.
Infinix Note 10 Technical Specifications
- Dimensions: 173.2 x 78.7 x 8.8 mm
- Display: a 6.95 inches FHD+ Super Fluid Display, 1080 x 2460 pixels screen resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, 91% screen-to-body ratio, 480 nits brightness, a color contrast ratio of 1500:1, and 387 PPI density
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85 chipset; 12nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali G52 MC2 (~1000MHz)
- RAM: 4GB / 6GB of RAM
- Memory: 64GB / 128GB of internal storage; Expandable via a dedicated microSD card slot.
- Software: Android 11 operating system with XOS 7.6 on top.
- Rear Camera: Triple rear Camera Setup
- 48 MP primary camera, f/1.79 aperture, AF
- 2 MP, f/2.4 aperture
- 2 MP, f/2.4 aperture
- Quad-Flash Light
- Rear Video: up to [email protected], [email protected]
- Front Camera: 16 MP AI selfie camera with
- Front Video: up to 1080P @ 30fps.
- Battery: Non-removable 5,000 mAh battery along with the 18W Fast Charging support
- Colors: Black, Emerald Green, and Purple
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor and Face Unlock.
- Sensor: G-sensor, Proximity, Light sensor, Gyroscope, E-Compass
- Network: 4G/3G/2G
- Connectivity: Dual Nano SIM, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G、5G, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, USB Type-C, FM Radio, DTS audio processing, 3.5mm headphone jack, etc.
- Infinix Note 10 Price In Nepal: Rs. 25,999 [EXPECTED]
Infinix Note 10 Price in Nepal And Availability
At the beginning price of $200 for the basis vary internationally, Infinix Note 10 is introduced. The mobile can be used in three colors: Black, Emerald Green and Purple. It will be available worldwide later this month. The price of Infinix Note 10 in Nepal is estimated to be around Rs 25,999. The telephone should arrive in Nepal very soon. Smartphones will compete in Nepal against others like Redmi Note 10, Infinix Note 8i, Samsung Galaxy M21, OnePlus Nord N100, etc.
|Smartphone Model||Global Price||Price In Nepal (EXPECTED)|
|Infinix Note 10||$200||Rs. 25,999|
The Infinix Note 10 is a smartphone with a medium range of enhancements and modifications. It features incredible and impressive smartphone information for a budget. The smartphone has a large 5,000 mAh battery, a large FHD+ monitor, an average optical output, a Helio G85 gaming chipset etc. In general, the smartphone is an ordinary computer with some enticing pricing features.
This article has been sourced from NepaliTelecom.com.