Galkot: Four workers in a project died after consuming poisonous liquor in Baglung district. Those dead after toxic liquor intake were Dipendra Pun, 21; Dudh Bahadur Rana, 39; Rekh Bahadur Rana, 51, and Pabin Gharti, 30.
They were the workers at Malm Drinking Water Project of Galkot Municipality-7 in the district.
Similarly, those falling sick are Khemraj Gharti, 38, and Rabindra Pun, 26; who have been receiving treatment at Dhaulagiri Hospital. They had taken homemade liquor at a local eatery.
Information Officer at District Police and Deputy Superintendent of Police, Ikwal Hawari, informed that four workers breathed their last while receiving treatment at Dhaulagiri Hospital.
Medical superintendent Dr Shailendra B Pokhrel informed that two injured in the incident were getting treatment.
Investigation into the incident is underway. Police have taken under control the liquor seller.
The post Four die, two taken ill after consuming toxic liquor appeared first on Nepal Live Today
Read full story at Nepal Live Today